Monday, August 3, 2015

When silver goes green.

I just called Pfizer to report that the tablets in a container of Centrum Silver that I haven't use in a while have turned green. Is that normal? I wondered. Now you would think when a consumer brings a company's problem to that company's attention, it would be responded to with alacrity. No way. Lots of wait time, listening to repetitive 10-second piece of music, followed by an even longer wait in which I was transferred to India. When I refused to talk to India and demanded an American employee, there was still more waiting. There is no conclusion to this whine, other than this: If you care about America's economy, any time you are transferred to what is obviously an overseas rep, you should demand to speak to the American office. If enough people do this, these greedy corporations, like Pfizer,  might just start transferring jobs back here where they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment