Sunday, September 8, 2013

Let's play near the radiation.

I have absolutely no interest in sports. None. Zero.You could give me a ticket to the World Series and I wouldn't go. I don't even consider sports figures celebrities. But a sports item did intrigue me today. I cannot believe that the Olympics (summer? winter? I don't know which) will be held in Tokyo. Tokyo! That's Fukushimaville! They assure us it's safe now. Fine. Will it be by the time of the games? I would be very interested to know how interested sports fans are in going to the Olympics in Tokyo.

Note: I did develop a conspiracy theory about this. My thought is that the Olympic committee has no intention of having the Olympics in Tokyo. This is just a cover story to calm down the Japanese people. They will not be so fearful of the radiation in Tokyo if they believe the Olympics are going to be held there.

No comments:

Post a Comment