Monday, May 20, 2013

This is humor?

What the fuck is wrong with these sadistic moviemakers?  I just saw previews for the new Hangover film during a station break. Apparently one of the "hilarious" scenes is that the guys are driving along a highway with a giraffe in tow. But they are speeding toward an overpass, which means of course that the hilarious joke is that this beautiful animal, this noble and elegant creature is about have his neck broken in the most hideous and painful way. I don't know if that happens in this film, but even to suggest the possibility as humor is warped. I may not be a PETA member, but I think assholes like this director should be stopped from such comical setups, and I am disappointed in anyone who would participate in such a gross and sick gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment