Friday, December 21, 2012

Somebody please explain.

I mentioned this commercial last year, but I have to cite it again. Why? Because it's the sickest commercial I have ever seen for a car. If I understand the spot, Man A is hit with snowball as he is about to get into his car by Man B whose creepy family is standing by. Yet the next scene has Man A. rolling a snowball down a hill toward the car of Man B. who is already at the bottom. The snowball envelops the car and pulls it over a cliff to what would obviously be death if anyone is in the car. How does this sell Infiniti? Obviously the demented agency felt it was worth running again so they must be getting compliments from some sickos out there. Oddly enough on this same attachment there is a very weird Nazi video, which I also don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment