Monday, November 22, 2010

Maybe I'll just have bacon.

I'm late getting to my comment about these commercials since they have been running for ages now. I can't imagine the creative session that led to this weird concept. "You see, we have a bunch of people dressed as planets and the spokesman is the sun. Cause it's like if you didn't have your Jimmy Dean sausages you aren't ready to face the day. Sun. Day. Get it? The planets? Well, they really don't have anything to do with the sausage." Call my crazy, but if you show me sizzling sausages being served with fried eggs that's usually enough to whet my appetite. Chubby people dressed in colored orbs just doesn't say breakfast to me. But as I said these commercial have been running for a while, so maybe they are effective. If so, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment