Monday, July 5, 2021

GUILTY.

 I'm not Jewish. And I don't know a single victim of the Holocaust. But I wouldn't use a single Bayer product if they were free. I wonder how many people know that Bayer in Germany provided the gas used to kill six million Jews as well as gypsies, mental defectives, homosexuals and anyone else whose deaths provided profit. Ironically the now international Bayer still mostly produces poisons to kill weeds, ants, flies, rats, plants, and any number of other unwanted creatures, fungi, and mold. Sadly if you go to any market, you will see that Bayer dominates the aspirin market, and I imagine considers themselves a respectable retailer. Not to me. You are forgiven for many things in life, but not for being a mass murderer. If you're not familiar with their history, look them up on the Internet. Maybe you'll also stop being a buyer of Bayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment