Sunday, July 18, 2021

D.C. FREELOADERS.

 Having been a working person all my life, subject to time schedules, hard work and responsibilities, I don't understand the parasitic life of politicians. If Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz have paying jobs, how do they have so much free time to flit around the country making political speeches? And who pays for their travel and acccommodations? Do they rip us off for that? And is anyone keeping an eye on these illegal expenses? Also why are they hired in the first place if there isn't enough work to keep them busy? It seems to me we taxpayers are being hoodwinked by lots of politicians who use our money to finance their hobbies, vacations, and causes. It was bad enough when politicians were at least patriotic, but now that most Republicans are treasonous scum, I resent more than ever having them pick my pocket. 

P.S. I didn't include their photos because I find them both so repulsive I can't bear to see their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment