Monday, July 26, 2021

I SWEAR IT COULD WORK.

While I totally disapprove of vulgarities. I also disapprove of America's traitorous Republicans. And from my observations they seem to be crude, angry, and pro-combative. They seem to admire loud-mouthed, tough-talking politicians: low-lifes like Jim Jordan, Matt Dietz, and Marjorie Taylor Greene. With this in mind, I suspect that Democrats would win lots of converts if just one Representative of Senator could be caught on camera (deliberately) ending an argument with a Republican by saying loud and clear, "Go fuck yourself." We always seems too weak, too polite, too controlled, too fair-minded, which is obviously what Trump fans do not admire. Let's start showing that we can be as crass and classless as all these dunderheads that worship at the Temple of Trump. The irony is that most of them aren't even Republicans. They're just so stupid, they became whatever their parents thought they were. I doubt that one in a hundred could tell you what a Republican is but knows all the ins and outs of Democratic created welfare programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment