Saturday, July 31, 2021

ENOUGH.

I have not seen Stillwater, and have no idea what it's even about. But I do know that Amanda Knox feels it is harming her reputation. So all I can say is I have never, from day one, questioned the innocence of Amanda Knox. I feel Italy put her through hell, based on no evidence at all and just to satisfy a mentally ill prosecutor. The Amanda Knox trial was a great blemish on Italy's system of justice. During her long ordeal I read every book on the subject and wrote endless posts on her innocence. I also received lots of mail from neurotic, unread people who insisted Amanda was guilty out of their own idiocy and jealousy. That said, I also think that Matt Damon is one of our finest actors, and I hope that he did not knowingly participate in any action that reflects badly on Amanda Knox who is entitled to peace and respect after years of suspicion and turmoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment