Friday, October 12, 2012

Who's really the ditsiest?















Tonight Ann Coulter was a guest on Bill Maher's show Real Time. As usual she was dressed in a cocktail dress inappropriate for her aging body, crepy chest, and increasing saggy bosom. Her hair was, of course, long and bleached, and hanging loosely in a style far too young for a 51 year-old harridan. She quickly began to promote her newest book whose title (sure to be an dishonest attack on Democrats) I have forgotten. One watches this absurd caricature of a woman and wonders if she believes half the things she says. She must not since she is friendly with Bill Maher. I used to find her annoying now I realize she is just a pathetic stand-up comic without a stage. My partner watching with me said, "You know who Ann Coulter is? She's just a political Charo." He meant she's just an over-the-top personality,  invited on shows to make outrageous statements and then give a look that's supposed to inspire some kind of reaction. I can see his point, except for one thing. I like Charo.

No comments:

Post a Comment