Friday, October 26, 2012

It's possible.













I had an optimistic thought today. It's really a variation of a theory I have held for a few years. I believe that many Republican-oppressed women tell their husbands they plan to vote GOP, but do the opposite once they are in the voting booth and out of his control. This is a comforting thought since I can't imagine why I see so many woman at Romney rallies. Are they insane?  Can they not see how little respect and regard Romney has for their opinions and their rights? But isn't it just possible that they are at the rally with their husbands, being the agreeable mate, the obedient wife, the cheering pretender when all the time they know they have no intentions of voting for this pathological liar? And since many married people don't communicate very well at all, it's even possible that hubby, believing his wife to be a zealous Romney fan is planning the same voting booth reversal. I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment