Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ring. Ring.

I just got a Robocall from Mitt Romney encouraging me to fill out my absentee ballot which he says should have arrived in the mail. I never received such a ballot. I have, however, received dozens of calls from the Republican party spewing propaganda and inviting me to rallies, etc. I find this odd and stupid of them because I am a registered Democrat. What makes it even stupider is that weeks back a living Republican (is there such a thing?) started her spiel when I told her, "I am not a Republican. Romney is a raging asshole. And I wish the hell you'd take me off your call list." Her pissy response was that she would be delighted to do so. But, how nice to know that Romney has such incompetent aides because she never did and the calls kept coming. I gotta tell you. I think I'm going to miss listening to those pathetic little attempts to convince me that this compulsive liar should be president.

No comments:

Post a Comment