Monday, May 25, 2020

TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN.

Everybody's out for the extra buck these days, even people you used to respect like Turner Classic Movies. It used to be included in my Comccast package. Then it wasn't. To obtain it I had to spend an extra $10 a month for a separate package that included a bunch of channels I would never watch. Then TCM promoted their first podcast with Peter Bogdanovich. I tuned it in and was pleased that it was free. Ah, but that was only for Part I. If you wanted to know more of the story, you had to pay extra even if you wee a subscriberFrankly it wasn't that good. I still love the classic movies, but don't have the same respect for TCM an ymore. Why? Because they think, like Michael Douglas in Wall Street that "greed is good". And as it happens Greed is very good but you can only see it periodically on TCM.

No comments:

Post a Comment