Sunday, May 10, 2020

TIPS TO FUND RAISERS.

Every day I get a new plea for money from some political group or charity. When I can, I donate. To the Democrats, pet shelters, ACLU, PBS, St. Judes. But here is who I will never send a penny to:
l.  Scolds like You haven't donated yet or We haven't heard from you.
2. All we need is $350 more.
3.  Celebrities suggesting they give a damn.
4. Any ad showing a hurt or injured animal.
5. Any e-mail that doesn't include a mailing address (I send checks).
6  Any group that shows as their first amount choice $25. I send what I want.
7  Trick headlines like Now Mitch McConnell is really in trouble.
8  You haven't renewed your membership (I never had one)
9  Any group that pretends they want my opinion when they want my money
Never show me "before". Only show me "after".

No comments:

Post a Comment