Thursday, May 7, 2020

E-MAILS THAT ANNOY ME

I am a loyal Democrat and have made many donations to the party But every single day I still get more pleas for money. They're all annoying. If I gave to all of them I would have been broke ages ago. But the most annoying ones are these. 1. The one that lists donations starting with $25. I will donate what I want,  thank you. 2. The e-mail that scolds you for not responding to their previous pleas. How dare you, for that you get nothing, 3. The emails that never include a mailing address. I send checks.I don't use my credit card for donations. If you don't give me an address, you don't get anything. And by the way, lots of seniors send checks so you're closing off lots of possible donations by demanding only credit card payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment