Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOTIVE.

I don't think that Trump came up with the intern-murder story to vilify Joe Scarborough. I think he knew it would never be believed. Then why? I think he created that myth knowing it would be dismissed and ridiculed. Now why would he do that?  Because when and if Trump is ever accused of being involved in the murder of Jeffrey Epstein, he can claim it as "fake news. He can say the media ridiculed his Scarborough accusation but embraced this equally absurd theory. Thus hoping to make the story go away.  But I wonder if it is absurd.  He and Trump were friends and neighbors. Do you really think a sybarite like Trump would not take advantage of Epstein's underage harem? Epstein was a pederast withlot of secrets and many powerful and friends including Trump, Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew How convenient that he hanged himself before he revealed those damaging secrets, and how unlikely. I'm convinced that Trump did play a part in the suspicious  death of Jeffrey Epstein.Is this a ridiculous conspiracy theory?  Maybe. But if Trump can accuse people of murder, why can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment