Sunday, October 19, 2014

INTERMISSION

Unless  a Luddite like me can figure out how to do this on the road, there will be a break in my whining and complaIning, possibly as long as a month. The bad news is that I hate to not communicate with all the loyal followers of my blog. The good news is there not that many people to disappoint. The other bad news is that in the next few weeks there are sure to be hundreds of irritating people and events and I will have no way to vent my frustration. By the way, don't you hate it when people use photos of themselves in articles, book covers, publicity, anywhere at all and they haven't looked that way in years, plus they accessorize the photo with some kind of item that betrays the damn thing anyway. Hmm. I always marvel at the nerve of people like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment