Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Hmmm. Now where did I leave my good shirt?"

I don't understand today's fashion choices. Look at this ad for American Apparel. Does anything about this ad make any guy think, "Ive got to have that shirt and those jeans." ? There's nothing particularly distinctive about either of these items, certainly not enough to do a media buy to show them off. I know this anemic, almost-bearded, not-really-attractive model type is very in, but is this shapeless over-blue shirt? are these drab look like cheap polyester jeans? I have never been been a fashion maven and never will be, but even Old Navy polo shirts are more interesting than these probably costly togs. I'm pleased to see that these products are Made in the U.S.A. which is certainly in their favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment