Monday, December 25, 2023

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SPORTS FANS?

 I am not a sports fans. But it seems like everybody is into something: football, baseball, hockey, tennis, etc. What I find most fascinating about sports is how expensive the games are. Football fans never complain about paying exorbitant price to go to a game, any more than they deny a player millions of dollars in compensation for engaging a kids' sport. I have yet to meet a fan who resents having to pay a ransom to attend a game. They all seem content to watch it on TV with the endless commercials each game entails. They only seem unhappy when they can't got to the Super Bowl or the World Series. If I were a fan I would be furious at the greedy bastards who prevent me from live attendance, and I sure as hell would not hero worship the players who are making the kind of fortunes that make my tickets so financially unaffordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment