Tuesday, December 26, 2023

MAYFAIR, YOU HAVE WHAT I DON'T WANT.

 I don't want complications and Mayfair put me through hell. On 12-1-I order a rug for $261. The next day I cancelled it. They said I couldn't cancel it because it was on the truck and that I would have to call the delivery company. The next I spend an hour on phone with Federal Express and could not reach the right department. I called Mayfair back, jumped through more hoops and was told that they would deliver the rug that I didn't want and then I should ship it back to them. I refused this insanity and  got a rep who said that I could refuse delivery and would get a credit. That seemed fine until a month later when me credit card statement list the rug. Expecting a credit I called Truist Bank, an exhausting job in itself. After being hung up on twice I finally got a rep who said no credit has been issued. I then called Mayfair after locating their well hidden secret number and was told they would issue the long overdue credit. All this blood-pressure raising fuss over a rug I cancelled within a day. You can be certain I will never purchase another item from Wayfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment