Monday, October 4, 2021

UNFIXABLE?

 Have you ever used Angie's List? It used to be helpful. Now it's called Angi, and it sucks. Yes, it may still have qualified companies listed on it. But it has become another greedy, pushy, complicated company, purchased by an equally incompetent service The Home Advisor. For instance Angi hides their phone number, making it impossible to reach a human being. This was especially annoying to me since they made an appointment for appliance repair that I didn't ask for. Also they sent me three exorbitant quotes for a dryer repair without even knowing the problem. Fortunately a local repair service (not with Angi)  told me there was no problem; I just had a clogged air vent. I personally will never work with Angi again. On the Internet, it's still trying to pretend that it's the dependable Angie's List. It isn't. It's Angi and it's a flop that needs some major repair.


No comments:

Post a Comment