Sunday, October 24, 2021

FLORIDA SERIAL KILLER STILL AT LARGE.

I go to a local cafe to buy Cuban coffee. I am particularly fond of one of the servers behind the counter. Today I asked if she had been fully vaccinated and she made it clear that no and she doesn't intend to be. Since she is over 50, not in great health, and deals with dozens of people every day I imagine she will get Covid and possibly die from it, as have so many others. I considered pitching the benefits of vaccination, but decided against it  As much as I like her, I have to accept she is another one of those ignorant people stubbornly clinging to some bizarre belief based on nothing. I wonder if her eventual and very likely death will be another one we can chalk up to our governor Ron De Santis. It's a pity that there are some forms of mass murder one can get away with.

No comments:

Post a Comment