Saturday, October 9, 2021

LIGHTS OUT.

While I still have a handful of pages to read in I'll Take Your Questions Now I'm pretty much finished with this tell-all book, which didn't tell as much as it could. As I said, I hated the glowing comments about Melania though they did become harsher toward the end. Ivanka deservedly was portrayed as a vain, intrusive and selfish bitch, though her effete husband Jared was even more of a diva or as the author described him a "Rasputin in a slim-fitting suit". Someone who really sounds evil (Trump is more stupid and unhinged than evil) is Mark Meadows, a true turd of a person which was just as I suspected. There was very little mention of Pence, which is about right. Stephen Miller came across as a creep as did John Bolton, no surprise in either case. And overall I would say it was a fun read that didn't tell you much you didn't know, but did remind you that we must never again allow this clown with his many character- impaired mediocrities to soil the White House. Stephanie covered election night, but didn't tell us just how crestfallen Trump was. Also the later part of the book included some true confessions, a pet saga, and a travelog/home repair tale from Kansas. Happily the book ended with an appropriate number of regrets and an awareness of what is happening to the Republican Party. I can't imagine how this Carnival will be portrayed in history books(videos? tours?) 25 years from now, but I am sure Trump's grave will become of America's most popular "watering" spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment