Thursday, October 7, 2021

TALES OF A BADMINISTRATION

I am reading I'll Take Your Questions Now by Stephanie Grisham which is the tell-all it promised to be, but not sure it was worth $28. I'm only half-finished but so far I find it a bit annoying that she is praising Melania as if she were a worthwhile innocent instead of a gold- digging parvenue whose nude photos are accessible on the Internet. She does point out how camera hungry, vain, and worthless Ivanka and Jared are, which is satisfying. Ms. Grisham keeps hinting that her loyalties may change in the remainder of the book. I hope so, since so far this account is closer to a valentine than an indictment. Especially since she praises such detestable liars as Sean Spicer and Sara Huckabee Sanders. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment