Monday, June 22, 2020

YOSEMITE SAM HITS THE TARGET.

I don't like John Bolton. But I think I am one of the few people who doesn't fault him for choosing to publish a book rather than testify at Trump's impeachment. I'm sure Bolton felt, as I do, that there was nothing that would convince our traitorous Republican Senators to impeach Trump. Not high crimes and misdemeanors, not a history of sexual abuse, not insider trading, not colluding with Russian, China, North Korea or anyplace else. The very fact that the Democrats focused only on Ukraine was a losing proposition. How did anyone as corrupt as Trump get to be president? Aren't there any standards? As a kid when I was told that anyone could be president, I didn't know they meant even a gangster, liar, cheater, scammer, and complete lowlife. If Bolton had testified, the result would have been the same and just as forgotten. With this book it's big news now and written down in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment