Sunday, June 14, 2020

LET'S GET THIS PARTY MOVING.

I am a loyal, dedicated Democrat and always will be. But this election season the party is annoying the hell out of me with their stupidity. First of all I get pleas for money every single day, always with the tone if you don't send us money all is lost.  Even more annoying are their constant scolding e-mails, "We haven' heard from you." "You let us down" "We thought we could count on you." "We've sent you five requests. You haven't replied." With whining like that I may never give another dollar.  Another huge mistake.  The Democrats do not appreciate that many older people like me send checks. If there is no mailing address, I don't send a contribution. Apparently the contributions I do send are ignored as they are never acknowledged.  If we're going to win then don't do such a fragmented fund-raising with so many scolding letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment