Thursday, July 27, 2017

JUST SOMETHING I THREW TOGETHER.

Lately many of my friends have said I should have become a professional chef since my recipes are so delicious and so innovative. But I do it for fun, which is why I have so many intimate dinner parties. Those two sentences are complete lies. I can't cook at all, and would never have a dinner party. But that's the kind of lie Trump tells. One without any truth at all. When he suggested that military leaders approved of and encouraged disallowing transgender personnel in the service, it was a complete lie. He had no such discussion with anyone.  Just another moment of madness. When he said during his campaign that he would do everything within his power to protect the LGBT community, it was another lie....one of hundreds. And wait till all those gullible morons who voted for Trump find out that almost everything else he promised them was a huge pack of lies. Sorry, I can't write any longer now: I've just made an incredible new recipe and my six dinner guests will be arriving any minute.

1 comment:

  1. You scared me with those first two sentences... where is my Allan and what have you done with him? Glad to know you still don't know your way around the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete