Tuesday, January 31, 2017

"TRUMP WOULDN'T, WOULD HE?"

I had a horrible thought today. Well, actually one has horrible thoughts every day now that Trump is in the presidency. But this thought was particularly hideous. Trump has not yet announced his choice for the Supreme Court.What if it's Rudy Giuliani? That's the only person I can think of who's even more repulsive than Antonio Scalia. It makes perfect sense, even if he's not confirmed. Trump can say, "See Rudy I told you I would nominate you." Then when he's turned down, Trump's excuse is, "I had no choice." And finally any future choice will seem acceptable after Giuliani. But what if he's accepted? This slimy, satanic, obsequious, pussy-whipped cretin? And will he sometimes serve on the court in full drag while punishing transgenders. It's too horrible to think about. But these days anything
is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment