Tuesday, June 28, 2016

THERE ARE SOME THINGS EVERYBODY KNOWS.

When I got up this morning, I had no Internet and no phone service. I didn't wonder why as I used to. I knew why. Because Comcast had screwed up again. They were obviously doing something wrong as usual, and there was no way one could get service. If you called them, which is always a time-wasting chore, they would have some cockamamie explanation in which they would try to convince you there was something wrong at your end. This theory would be presented to you from someone with a strong accent who was probably in a boiler room in Thailand. More than likely you would be disconnected before you finished complaining. But I don't call anymore because I know service will be restored at some point. Of course there will never be anything on the Xfinity screen that says, "Sorry for the inconvenience this morning." Their stupidity and incompetence will never be referred to or apologized for. One is always tempted to switch to their only competition, AT&T, but one hears horror stories about them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment