Tuesday, June 7, 2016

WHERE SHOPPING IS NEVER A PLEASURE.

I had to refill two prescriptions with Publix Pharmacy today. I assumed filling them by phone would be easy. Wrong. The first person I called, put me on hold for ten minutes before I hung up. I didn't mind the waiting, I minding having to listen to the kind of music I detest the crappy pop music that they play too loudly in all their stores. Bad enough I find it irritating and strident but it was played on a sound system that was highly static. I hung up and called back and explained to the next pharmaceutical assistant how much I hated waiting and being forced to listen to what I considered not music, but noise. She apologized profusely and immediately put me on hold where I had to listen to more static-pop. I am now about to go to the drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment