Tuesday, June 21, 2016

THE UNREACHABLES.

One of the most annoying aspects of society today is that so many people are in hiding. Corporations, performers, media outlets, all kinds of companies and people are unwilling to make their address or phone number public. I find this strange. You would think a manufacturer would like the public's opinion, good or bad, of their product. You would think an actor would love to get a deluge of fan mail. But apparently not. For the past week I have been having problems with HuffPost, a media site I have been a fan of for years. The problem is that I don't get the full picture any more, just the left and right sides of the screen. I can't do anything about it because HuffPost is one of those invisible mediums. They have no way to communicate with them about a problem with their service. No address. No phone. No e-mail. They do have e-mails to advertise or submit ideas, but nothing to address problems. I have tried sending messages to these other "addresses" but with no results. Oh, well. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment