Tuesday, April 14, 2020

HOW I NOW DEAL WITH A TRUMPIST.

One of the main reasons we're stuck with Trump is that we're too polite to his fans. I know that I, on meeting a Trump fan, let him or her ramble and keep my mouth shut. Wrong. What I should do and what you should do is respond. By saying something like, "You're a racist" and get up and walk away. No.  Even better. Just get up and walk away.  Let the moron figure out why. If I happens to them enough they'll soon figure it out. Maybe being a pariah will bring them to their senses.

1 comment:

  1. A few months ago a local Republican candidate was canvassing and knocked on our door. My husband told him, "If you're a Republican, you're either a racist, or you're comfortable associating with racists." The crestfallen look on the guy's face told us he knew it was true.

    ReplyDelete