Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A major cause of high blood pressure.

I have just spent 45 minutes trying to contact Comcast. They have the most annoying, ineffective, and long-winded automatic phone service in the world. And the most incompetent. I was disconnected twice, kept waiting fifteen minutes the third time, and never did get through. How does such an ineffective company continue to survive. I am sure that now that I am ready to disconnect service, they will make it impossible for me to ever reach them to achieve that desired goal. After recovering my composure, which wasn't easy, I tried again. This time I reached a girl in the Philippines When I asked to speak to someone in America, she said it wasn't possible. Now I see the problem. Comcast, like so many traitorous,  unAmerican companies is too f-ing cheap to provide service for its customers: ergo a lousy automated phone system and "technicians" in the Philippines, mostly women who get paid less.
Also every time I turn on my computer, it asks me to "enable my cookies". How to I get rid of that ever-returning message?

Note: There are many visuals on the Internet that attack Comcast, and rightly so. But this one is totally inaccurate. I don't doubt that their phone staff are this callous, I just doubt that they are this white-shirt American. 

No comments:

Post a Comment