Friday, April 5, 2013

They're all against me!

I don't know about you, but I've never had luck with vacuum cleaners (one exception: The Regina electric broom which is no longer available). Of course I haven't taken out a second mortgage for a Dyson yet, so I can't speak to that. But every machine I have purchased from Hoover to Eureka has been a disappointment. They start out well enough, but soon refuse to to pick up certain things, like the tiniest strand of string or a piece of lint. Any dot left over from a paper punch is completely beneath their dignity no matter how much your curse or how many times you roll them back and forth. Once for  sake of space and the fact that I like the color red, I optimistically bought two popular vacuums"
the inexpensive Dirty Devil vacuum cleaner and the hand-held Dust Buster. Both are completely useless.The Dirt Devil eagerly comes out of the closet since it is so light on its feet, then refuses to pick up anything and recoils at dust bunnies. The Dust Buster sits lazily in another closet, eagerly drinking up the electricity necessary to keep it complete inefficient. The only thing that seems to pick up anything and make a difference is the $14.00 Bissell Carpet Sweeper. My conclusion: all vacuums suck because they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment