Thursday, April 11, 2013

Enterprise Rent-A-Car - The Enterprise Way "Listening" Commercial

Sorry, I can no longer upload videos from YouTube. Don't know why. If there's another way to do it, it's nor working for me. If I could upload I would show you an Enterprise Car Rental commercial, or as they call it, an "Ennaprise Car Rennal" commercial. I find it amazing that companies don't even care enough for their own name to pronounce it properly. It remains a mystery to me why so many people have a problem pronouncing "t" as in Internet, interview, and a thousand other words. Or as Arte Johnson would have said on Laugh In, "very inneresting".

Another manufacturer who doesn't seem to have a clue what they named their product is Ensure. On all their commercials, it is pronounced "insure". I guess they feel their "intitled" to pronounce it any way they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment