Wednesday, March 1, 2023

ONE PERSON I COUL KILL.

 There is nothing I hate more in the world than passwords. Whoever created this abomination should be imprisoned,hanged, guillotined, garroted, quartered -no punishment is too severe. I don't even think having passwords prevents much of anything. Leaving that fury aside let me point out how much I despise Apple for being the greediest bastards on earth,  constantly changing systems and requirements to make more money, never caring who they force into penury or what costly system they force into early obsolescence. Almost all Apple computers were better three evolutions back, but they don't care as long as you have to shell out more money every time the system changes. Sometimes I wish we never entered the age of the computer. I like getting postcards and letters, and talking for hours on he phone with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment