Wednesday, March 29, 2023

COMCAST SCREWS UP AGAIN.

 I am 80 years old, have a flip phone and no knowledge of computers. Every time there is a power outage in Miami, my provider Comcast makes my life miserable. They cut off my e-mail and request all kinds of information, including a Password which I don't remember or which, if written down, they don't recognize. So I spend hours on the phone with their sickeningly sweet staff in China or India who can't solve the problem and send me off to other sickeningly sweet incompetents in Indonesia or South Korea. I don't get my email back, but I do get a major rise in blood pressure. So, as usual, I will have to hire some tech to restore my service and pay them a $100 and up. Since Comcast is the worst company in the world, I should change servers, but I am told they are all bad. So I will have to hire someone for $100, add that to the $261 for monthly service and I'm out $361 this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment