Wednesday, June 22, 2022

SAD BUT TRUIST.


If you're planning to open a new bank account in Miami, I advise you to avoid Truist which I have found to be nothing but problems, confusion, and interminable waits. Yesterday I went to take money out of the ATM. It refused the Pin # I have been using for years when it was Sun Trust. I went into the bank to ask why. They told me they could only deal with me when I put my name on a waiting list that already had more then a dozen customers waiting in their crowed lobby. I asked one woman how long she had been waiting. She said 40 minutes. Since I had been through their waiting game before, I left vowing to call them in the morning. I did. The recorded message said, "You average wait time will be 60 minutes." I still don't know why 
I can't access my funds on the ATM. Sign up with Truist at your own risk. But don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment