Tuesday, June 21, 2022

A MASS MURDERER IN CONGRESS?

Pastor Mark Burns of South Carolina, a Republican (what else?) a televangelist (what else?) and political candidate (God help us!) has publicly come out recommending that gay people and their parents should be put to death. Yet he is not arrested, no terribly censored. Why? I have lots of recommendations for persons whose death would leave us with a safer and happier society, but the law forbids my revealing those names or suggesting that they be murdered. If I did, I am sure I would be jailed the same day. So why not crazy Mark Burns? Why are Republicans always above the law? And why are so many televangelists full of hate, racism, and opposition to Christian teachings? The FBI should keep a close eye on nutcases like Burns. By the way, he has six kids. The odds are that one of them will be gay. If so, does he plan on murdering that child and-true to his word-committing suicide along with his wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment