Saturday, August 21, 2021

BITING THE DUST.

 I see no sense in pussyfooting around and pretending to feel an emotion I don't. I am delighted by the death of Presley Stutts. That is one more conspiratorial and treasonous Republican out of the way. Do I at least feel sorry for his being on a ventilator of six days? Not at all. With his constant denial of the need for vaccine, he probably condemned many gullible Republicans to even worse suffering. South Carolina and America are better off without this fatuous, know-it-all fraud. All over U.S. Americans are suffering from the Delta strain of the coronavirus, adults and children alike. Greatly responsible for the crowded hospitals and deaths are Republican so-called leaders like DeSantis, Abbott, and lesser idiot like Taylor and Gaetz, But happily Stutts is no longer an effective propagandist, since he's dead, which I'm delighted to report leaves a much-needed ICU bed for someone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment