Thursday, November 2, 2017

WHERE THEY TAKE A BIG BITE.

I must be very naive. I would assume that a corporation that specializes in pet products and runs commercials stating how much they love pets would have lower prices on pet products than, say,
super markets or leading retailers. I was wrong. Today when I went to the local PetSmart I was amazed at how costly everything was. The Temptations I buy at Target for $1.57 were priced at $1.89. That's even more expensive than at Public Supermarkets, which are not cheap. The same was true of pet food, litter, toys, just about everything one buys for cats. I can't imagine how costly their products for dogs are. In today's greedy economy I am not surprised at the overpricing of this popular chain, but I am amazed that it's popular. Consumers must have more expendable income than I give them credit for or rely more on credit than they have income for.

No comments:

Post a Comment