Wednesday, May 24, 2017

WHAT AN AWKWARD PHOTOGRAPH.

Despite being an atheist I have great respect for Pope Francis. I am aware that having an audience with him would be a sublime religious experience to millions of Catholics worldwide. Thus I find it very offensive that he has to meet with someone as low and vulgar as President Trump and his parasitic relatives. The Kushners are probably the pushiest, most parvenu hanger-ons of our times, as unworthy of an audience with the pope as they are with access to the White House. Trump himself claims to be a Christian, which I doubt, as I doubt that he is pro-life as he claims, since that would mean actually caring about an issue that doesn't involve him.  I suspect, in fact, he is an ardent atheist as he is not likely to have any gods before him. And naturally he has no concern about global warming as he is too ignorant to understand its importance. Melania is, at least, a Roman Catholic, giving her some claim to meeting the Pope. I'm sure while posing for this photo she has fantasies about her future divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment