Tuesday, May 23, 2017

If anybody is reading my blog and expects an e-mail forget it. I don't have e-mail today because I have Comcast, and for some reason they just removed it for no reason. Of course I tried getting it back, but they rejected all correct passwords and notified me that they sent a text message to my phone. I don't have text messaging. I did spend 45 minutes on the phone, being disconnected, and later talking with a sympathetic employee in China. He couldn't get my e-mail back, and eventually I had to big goodbye as my blood pressure soared at Comcast's incompetence. He promises to call tomorrow. But a Comcast promise has absolutely no value, so I suspect I will be on the phone, like millions of Comcast users, for another horrendous near hour tomorrow to solve an irritating problem which should not have occurred in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment