Monday, March 11, 2013

Two of a kind.

There has been a lot of talk about Jeb Bush running for President in 2016. I didn't have any thoughts about it one way or another. I know he's supposed to be smarter than his brother George, but then who isn't?  Even my cat Skipper has a higher I.Q. than Dubya.. Some people told me that Jeb was a good governor of Florida.  I don't know about that. He certainly didn't reduce the enormous taxes we have crushing us every year or bitch slap Citizens who creates such inflated rates. Then I heard that he was sane and reasonable and honest and would make a good president despite the cursed name Bush. Then yesterday I saw him on television, his face with that dumb Bush expression, his body bigger than two-and-a-half Shrubs, and his main comment as deceitful as anything his moronic, mass-murdering brother ever said. He burbled that Obama had been voted in as President because he divided the country. That was all I needed to hear to know this buffoon got off on the wrong foot. He knows very well that it was Republicans who divided the country with their lies, misogyny, racial slurs, Hispanic prejudices and moronic candidates. If Jeb Bush has started out with a single truth I might have had some respect for him, but he's same kind of mendacious asshole as everyone in the Bush family and the GOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment