Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Oh, my god, a woman, an actual woman!"

AS  a gay man, the thing I find most fascinating about many straight men is how they react on seeing a beautiful woman. First of all the world is full of beautiful women. I see them every day at Starbucks, on the street, during their lunch hours. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, tall, petite, attractive. I mean it's not rare. Then why do so many men on observing a beautiful women act as if they've never seen one before?  Can they really be that instantly amazed and surprised?  Or is all an act to prove to other men that they are, indeed, straight. I see men on dates ogling a passing female and think what rude dunderheads they are to be so neglectful of the woman they are with. As someone who appreciates attractive men, I don't go limp-jawed for every Adonis nor do any of my gay friends. The world is full of attractive people. There's really no need to lose your head when you see one. Another will be along shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment