Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My most hated commercials.

There must be people who like these commercials since there are so many of them. I can't imagine why. I find this singer repulsive, the songs insipid, and the campaign intolerable. I hate even putting this up, but I had to show you the object of my greatest detestation. I either mute or change channels every time one of these nauseating commercials comes on, which is far, far, too often. What is it that bothers me so. For one thing I've heard that this company is a bit of scam. That's bothersome enough. But I think what really irritates me is how confident this person is in his own mediocrity and how rich he is probably getting from these commercials while really talented singers are out looking for work.

Note: For the hell of it, I looked up this series on Google. It seems many others hate these commercials as much as I do and several were quick to point out that this particular commercial isn't even accurate. Another poster was quick to remind us that this is a scam and not a free free report at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment