Sunday, December 25, 2011

I started Christmas watching the ending of the worst, most unbelievable movie I have ever seen, starring one of the worst actors who ever made a huge success out of having no talent or charisma at all. The movie: Evan Almighty. The actor: Steve Carell. I can't even imagine how a film let like this gets made. I couldn't possibly have been any better in script form. And if one were foolish enough to film it, why not choose an actor who had some kind of skill in making the absurd believable. Instead they chose Carell, who looks like any man off the street, has an ordinary voice and is about as bland as any actor can be. The only reason one noticed him at all in this film is because they gave him white hair and beard and robe and staff. I only wish I could talk to other actors in this film like John Goodman and Wanda Sykes to see how they felt about playing minor roles to someone so mediocre. I'm so glad I have a blog that nobody seems to respond to because I am sure there are those who actually believe Steve Carell has some talent and I can say here that he absolutely does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment