Saturday, December 24, 2011

WORST COMMERCIALS OF THE YEAR

Since it is the end of the year, I think I might as well choose the worst commercial of the year. In this case, to me, this (or rather these) are the worst commercials of every year. When I looked FreeCreditReprot up on YouTube there were nine entries. Since I couldn't possibly stomach watching more than one, I chose the first one I saw, which may not be the latest. I don't know what it is that makes these intrusive commercials so sickeningly repulsive: the awful songs, the creepy singer, the joy of their own mediocrity, but I always change the channel. I have also read that the company itself is a scam which only makes me hate these commercials even more. In a year of hundreds of really bad commercials, there are none I find more offensive than these.

No comments:

Post a Comment