Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Motorola XPRT Angry Birds Commercial

Sprint seems to spend a lot of its ad money based on Angry Birds. I have no problem admitting that I have no idea what that means.

Note: Now that someone has explained it to me and I know what it means, I find this commercial more offensive than ever. Angry Birds, it seems is a popular video game many people play on their phone. While entertaining, it's mindless and, unfortunately, addictive. So for a company to suggest that it's important for its customers to rush through the work they are being paid for so they can get back to wasting their time and talents on meaningless and addictive video game is shameful. It's amazing to me how many companies today through their commercials openly admit they have absolutely no respect for the intelligence of their potential customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment