Friday, June 3, 2011

"Don't look at me. I'm hideous."




Since we showed an unattractive photo of an attractive person below, I think we should show an unattractive photo of an unattractive person. This individual can either look like a martian, turtle, Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" or, as a good friend pointed out, Nosferatu. But the irony is that there is a certain mysticism involved in that this person is not inherently unattractive. It is his evil innards, his lack of humanity, his greed and deception, his criminal nature that makes him so difficult to look at. Floridians already have buyers' remorse for having elected this reptilian profiteer with his new mandatory drug tests that are sure to bring him added wealth while trampling on the Constitution. He has already achieved a reputaton as the most unpopular governor. I am loathe to mention his name as I am certain it would release some kind of computer virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment